Home Care Services
for Senior & Eldery Residents
of North Houston
Our mission at Home Vitality Care is to provide the highest quality in-home care possible for seniors and disabled residents all across the Houston area. The personal assistants we work with are professionally trained, and have caring hearts and a passion for serving others.
The services we offer are very flexible and tailored to the unique needs of each person we care for. We encourage you to look through each of our service categories below and start building your own unique service plan!
Care for the most basic day-to-day activities, such as:
- Bathing, Dressing & General Hygiene
- Personal Appearance
- Restroom Use & Incontinence Care
- Mobility Assistance & Transfer Assistance
- Proactive Prevention of Falls & Injuries
Meal Preparation & Diet
Assistance with food and nutrition, such as:
- Planning meals together, based on taste preference and dietary restrictions
- Shopping for food
- Preparation of meals–we make this fun and encourage your loved one to be involved!
Housekeeping & Chores
Care for your loved one’s home, including tasks like:
- Washing Laundry & Bed Linens
- Cleaning Kitchen & Dishware
- Cleaning Floors & Carpets
- Organization of Paper Work, Cabinets, Closets, etc.
Errands & Transportation
Assistance with travel outside of the home, such as:
- Personal Shopping & Errand-Running
- Traveling to Appointments
- Recreational Travel, such as Parks or Libraries
Companionship & Social Interaction
This is help for your loved one’s social needs, such as:
- Social Interaction by Us or Others
- Mental Stimulation & Fun Activities
- Assistance Corresponding with Friends & Family
Exercise & Activity
This is assistance for helping your loved one stay active and limber. We are very careful to consider which activities are appropriate for their health and ability. The types of activities we provide include:
- Going on walks
- Stretching exercises
This highlights our daily check-in service, which is a great option for those with more independence:
- Check-in Once or Twice per Day, For at Least 3 Hours Per Trip
- Time is Spent as Deemed Best Needed
Even if you have taken full time responsibility for the care of an elderly family member, sometimes you need a break, have to travel, or have other responsibilities that need to be attended to. Home Vitality understands and is here to help by providing in-home respite care.
“I cannot express enough the gratitude I feel towards Home Vitality Care for the care they provided for my 93-year-old mother. The caregivers were wonderful, caring ladies.
It was such a relief for my husband and I to receive such wonderful respite services. We could travel some without worrying whether my mother was being well taken care of, eating right, or being lonely without us at home and she could stay in her familiar surroundings.
Home Vitality Care really cares about their patients, always trying to be as accommodating as possible. I highly recommend them!”
Discover What Sets Us Apart
Give our friendly staff a call to schedule your free, confidential in-home assessment!