Long and Short Term In-Home Senior Care in Northwest Houston
Maintain a great quality of life
wherever you call home.
We provide in-home and in-residence care to seniors and others who need assistance with their daily living needs. Home Vitality Care:
- Provides non-medical companion/homemaker/personal assistance services
- Serves seniors, those recovering from surgery, adults with disabilities, and others
- Provides flexible hours and rates for hourly or 24 hour live-in care
- Hires experienced, compassionate and dependable personal assistants
- Provides hospital sitting and services to individuals in assisted living or nursing home facilities
- Provides special training on communicating with persons who have Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Hearing Loss or Aphasia
- Coordinates closely with families to provide peace of mind that loved ones are safe
- Promotes independence and assists with an individual’s wellness goals
- Provides referral sources if nursing or full home healthcare or other services become necessary
Located in Houston, Texas, Home Vitality Care is a locally owned and operated business servicing Northwestern Harris County, Cypress, Spring, Champions, The Woodlands, and Tomball. Call today for a free, confidential, in-home assessment.